COOK UP A STORM THIS VALENTINE’S DAY!
Year after year, the spirit of love, warmth, and togetherness is celebrated by millions around the world on Valentine’s day. People come up with a variety of ways to show their love – some shower their significant other with exquisite gifts, while others plan for a long getaway to picturesque vacation spots.
While there’s no limit to the unique and creative ways in which you can express your love, there’s nothing quite as satisfying as cooking your way into your Valentine’s heart!
So without further ado, let’s get into three of our scrumptious Valentine’s Day recipes that will truly be a culinary conduit for all the love you want to shower!
Breakfast: Chicken Sausage and Egg Skillet
Picture this: You wake up on Valentine’s morning to the mouthwatering smell of something delectable. Before you even open your eyes, you sense the unmistakable aroma of chicken sausage and eggs. You sit up, and lo and behold! Your breakfast is beautifully set up right next to your bed, with a fresh bunch of roses on the side.
Would be a pretty great start to the day, right? Well, to gift the joy of this experience to your loved one, check out our Chicken Sausage and Eggs Breakfast Skillet recipe:
Chicken Sausage and Egg Skillet
- TenderCuts Chicken Breakfast Sausage – 1 pack
- TenderCuts Farm Made Free Range Eggs – 3
- Potatoes, medium – 2 (cut into chunks)
- Red Onions, medium – 1 (diced)
- Tomatoes, big – 4 (chopped finely)
- Red peppers, medium- ½ cup (diced)
- Red chili pepper flakes – ½ tsp
- smoked paprika – ¼ tsp
- Black pepper – ¼ tsp (freshly ground)
- Italian dried herb mix – ½ tsp
- Other herbs (Basil/parsley/dill) of your choice – ½ tsp
- Olive oil 1 ½ tbsp
- Slice the TenderCuts sausages into small pieces, and cut potatoes into medium sized chunks.
- Heat ½ tbsp oil in a skillet over medium-high flame, and add in the sausages.
- Saute until brown, and set aside to cool. Make sure to reserve the yummy juices!
- Next, saute the cut potatoes in the pan, with another ½ tbsp, for about 5 minutes. Cover and cook for 10 more minutes until lightly browned. Set aside.
- Add the rest of the oil in the same pan and saute onions until fragrant and translucent. Add the finely chopped tomatoes, red peppers, chili flakes and smoked paprika. Combine well and cook until a smooth sauce is formed.
- Stir in the sausages and potatoes that were set aside earlier and mix well.
- Make three wells in the pan with a ladle, and then break the eggs carefully into each well.
- Sprinkle pepper and herbs over it all, and cover and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Et Voila! Your Valentine’s Day breakfast surprise is ready to be served with juice, and lots of love!
Lunch: Honey Mustard Glazed Rohu ft. Broccoli and Mashed Potatoes
2021 might have gotten the edge of having Valentine’s Day on a Sunday, but who’s to say that this Valentine’s Day can’t be as exciting, if not more? Whip up a delicious, hassle-free lunch with our Honey Mustard Glazed Rohu recipe, and whisk away your special someone for a romantic mid-day surprise lunch! Trust us, they’ll never see it coming!
Honey Mustard Glazed Rohu ft. Broccoli and Mashed Potatoes
- TenderCuts Steak Cut Rohu – 500g
- Mini potatoes – 1/2kg
- Broccoli 1 head, chopped into florets
- Lemon 1
- garlic, minced 4 cloves
- Dill 2-3 sprigs
- Dijon mustard (Or your preferred type of mustard) 1/2 cup
- Honey 1/3 cup
- heavy cream 1/4 cup
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F, and set potatoes to boil in water.
- For baking, line a sheet with aluminum foil and drizzle with olive oil.
- Marinate the fish with lemon juice from half a lemon, and rub with salt and pepper. Slice the other half of the lemon and place it on top of the fish.
- Take the broccoli, salt, pepper and garlic and toss well together.
- Place the fish and the vegetables on the pan, and cook for 15 minutes in the oven.
Check for flakiness in the flesh to know if your fish is done!
- For the sauce, combine honey, mustard, lemon zest, pepper and salt well in a saucepan on medium heat while stirring from time to time.
- Add olive oil, cream, garlic, salt and pepper to the boiled potatoes and mash well.
- All you need to do now is spoon the yummy honey-mustard sauce over the pan, and garnish with chopped fill! Round it all off with creamy mashed potatoes, and good to go!
Date Night – Mutton Curry
Date-night on Valentine’s day is a given. Enjoy the intimacy of a cozy evening at home while you cook, dance, and dine together with your significant other with our Classic Mutton Curry recipe
Classic Mutton Curry
- TenderCuts Premium Goat Curry Cut – 500 grams
- Onions – 2 (finely chopped_
- Green Chillies – 3
- Dhania leaves – Few sprigs, finely chopped
- Tomatoes – 2 (finely chopped)
- Garam masala powder – ½ tbsp
- Salt , to taste
- Oil , as required
- Lemon: ¼ of whole
- Curd 3/4 cup
- Cumin powder-1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – tbsp
- Bay leaves – 2
- Cloves – 4
- Cardamom Pods/Seeds – 3
- Garlic – 5 cloves (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1 tsp (grated)
- Marinate the goat curry cut pieces with the ingredients under the marinade section. Let it rest for at least 2 hours.
- In a heavy bottomed pan, heat oil, and add the whole spices and saute until aromatic.
- Add in the green chillies and chopped onion and saute them to golden brown.
- Add the marinated goat pieces and combine well.
- Once the meat is tender, add in the tomatoes, and cook with cover until the mutton is cooked throughout (30-40 minutes)
- Next, add in water as per taste, and bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 15 more minutes.
- Add in the garam masala powder and let it all cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped dhania leaves, and serve hot with steamed rice!
And there you have it! You’re all set to win this Valentine’s Day with our recipes! What are you waiting for? Go ahead and gather your ingredients!
Download the TenderCuts app from Playstore or Apple Store to order Farm Fresh meat and seafood cut freshly only after you order !
Visit our website http://www.tendercuts.in
Follow us on Instagram @tendercutsocial